Thursday, January 2, 2020

Wrapping Up 2019

Well, here we are. 2019 is over and done and it's already 2020. Happy New Year, everyone!
But anyway. Here's where I wrap up my reading year, and you guys get to see all the stats (or at least, as close to the actual stats as I can :P).
I won't be talking about favorites and least favorites of the year, as I've already done those, but I will link the posts at the end of this for anyone who's curious. ;)

So... *cue intense hand rubbing* Let's get into the stats!

Shortest Book of 2019: Mitosis by Brandon Sanderson

Longest Book of 2019: Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson

(I find it extremely funny that both the shortest and longest books I've read this year are both by the same author.)

Average Rating for 2019: 3.9 stars

So, overall, I think it was a pretty good reading year! I ended up discovering a ton of new favorites, and while I also discovered a ton of not-so-favorites, I think the good outweighs the bad.

And if you're still curious about my favorite and least favorite books of the year, check out my other posts!

Least Favorite Books of 2019

Favorite Books of 2019

Most Anticipated Reads of 2020

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular on This Blog