Saturday, November 16, 2019

Some Changes to the Rating System

Hi all! So sorry for not getting a post up today (again). Life's been a little crazy for me, but I hope to get back on track with my posting schedule next week, so expect a new post this coming Saturday! In the meantime, I wanted to let you all know about some changes I've made to the rating system.

I've decided that while rating separate story elements is helpful to me, as the reviewer, it probably isn't very helpful to you, as a reader. You just want to know if the story I'm talking about was a good read or not, right? So from now on, I intend to preface my reviews with a short "why I loved (or didn't love) this book." That way, you can see my opinions about a certain book without reading my full review, and (I hope) it will be more helpful in deciding whether or not the book is right for you!

And that's about it for now!

Let me know what you think about my planned changes in the comments! Also, if you have any ideas for future Saturday posts, just let me know down below! I'd love to hear your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular on This Blog